Community Christmas Draw
Raise funds at no cost to your organisation
Community Groups and Charities are invited to participate in the 6th annual Community Christmas Draw.
1st Prize £500
2nd Prize £250
10 prizes of £100
5 prizes of £50
We will provide you with draw tickets (free of charge) for you to sell to your supporters and contacts and the general public. All the money you raise will be set aside by the Rotary Club and handed back to you following the draw.
£1 Tickets will be in books of 5
THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Decide how many tickets you think you will sell
- Appoint a main contact person (recommended)
- Make arrangements to collect your tickets
- Ticket collection points are:
- Involve Community Services, The Court House, Broadway, Bracknell 01344 304404
- Charity Community Hub, Waterford House, Erftstadt Court, Denmark St, Wokingham RG40 2YF 0118 2280480
- Start selling
- Counterfoils to be returned by 14 December; further details will be provided when you collect the tickets
- The draw will be organised and administered by the members of the Rotary Club of Easthampstead and will take place on 18 December 2023
We are grateful to our sponsors who are covering all the costs enabling all the money you raise to be returned to you.
Easthampstead Rotary Club is part of Rotary International – Service above Self